- Your time is valuable. Spend more time enjoying your destination without the hassle.
- With TellurideFlights you can take advantage of the ease of charter more often at reduced rates
- How do we do it? By committing to bulk purchases with major operators across the country,
we are able to enjoy reduced rates which we pass on to our club members.
- Telluride’s mission is to transport you to any destination at lower costs
than other clubs, fractional and charter operators.
- Book private planes for less.
- The Club Shuttle Program for the 2019/2020 Ski Season
- Direct flights to Telluride from designated cities – You pay only for your seat!
7 Passenger Light Jet
We Focused Our Efforts On An Aircraft That Is Cost Efficient And Maintains The Highest Standards For Safety.
Pamper Yourself. Upgrade To A Larger Cabin With Spaciousness And A Flight Attendant.
MORE STORAGE / SHORTER RUNWAYS
Take Advantage Of Our Prop Planes When You Require More Storage Or When Your Destination Has A Shorter Runway.
Your Pets Are Your Family, Too. Bring Them Along.
PROPOSED SHUTTLE PROGRAM
- Direct Flights To Telluride For Club Members / Guests From Select Cities
- Limited Memberships for Each City
- You pay only for your seat!
Ski season 2019/2020 – approximately 12 weeks
Flights – Saturdays and additional days depending upon demand
- Family: $3,500 – 4 family members may book a flight
- Corporate: $6,500 – 4 designated associates may book a flight
ANNUAL FLIGHT COMMITMENT
- 3 round trip or 6 individual legs to any destination during the course of the year
ANNUAL ESCROW COMMITMENT
- $15,000 from which –
$5,000 will be applied to the actual cost of each round trip or
$2,500 will be applied to the actual cost of each single leg
- Car Service – $150 credit will be given for each leg flown
Flight Credit – Earn credit towards future flights when you buy or sell
Real Estate through one of our designated Real Estate agents –
valid anywhere in the United States
Planes are subject to availability
Better Book Early
- Rates subject to change during peak period.
The Shuttle Program is not currently part of the Club Membership